FAQ's - KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
What To Expect At The OutPost Events
All persons entering the venue are subject to search as well as all bags, chairs, or other containers. Any person attempting to enter with drugs, alcoholic beverages, food, weapons or any other item deemed to be a deliberate violation of The OutPost rules, will not be allowed to enter. There will be no refunds. The management and staff of The OutPost reserve all rights to refuse service to anyone not complying with the venue rules.
Please know events are No Re-Entry. The events are rain or shine, no refunds or exchanges offered.
- Small Bags, Single Compartment Backpacks and Purses
- Beach Chairs
- One Unopened Bottle of Water per person
- NO Weapons, Knives, Firearms or anything that Security / Police Deem A Weapon
- NO Glass of Any Kind, including Glass Bottles
- NO Beach Umbrellas
- NO Alcohol of Any Kind
- NO Drones or any other unmanned aircraft
- NO Pets (Service Animals Exempt)
- NO Tables
- NO Tents, EZ Ups or Umbrellas
- NO Outside Food or Beverages (other than one unopened bottle of water per person)
- Exception: If you purchased a “Picnic Pass” you may bring in your picnic basket with food items for 2 people. No beverages allowed, and no coolers.
- NO Professional Recording Equipment – Photo, Video, or Audio (No Detachable Lenses, Tripods, Big Zooms or Commercial Use Rigs) Unless a photo pass has been secured
- NO Camelbaks
- NO Frisbees or Projectile Objects
- NO Cigarettes or Cigars
- NO laser pointsrs
- NO Re-entry/Ins & Outs
- NO Unauthorized/Unlicensed Vendors Allowed
- NO Unauthorized Solicitations, Handbills, Sampling, Give-Aways, etc.
- NO Coolers
- NO Smoking
- NO Vaping
- NO physical confrontations
- NO vulgar behavior or nudity
Picnic Passes: On a show by show basis Picnic Passes may be available for purchase. The purchase of a picnic pass allows the buyer to bring in a picnic basket of food items only, no beverages other than one unopened bottle of water, good for 2 people. No coolers or metal containers allowed, plastic utensils only.
Parking at the venue: Parking is available at the Riding Park. We strongly encourage you purchase your parking pass in advance to secure parking onsite. Cash/Credit Card sales for parking may be available onsite day of show, but depends on lot availability at that point. Advance parking pass sales are available up until the day prior to the event date, after that point any remaining available parking will be sold on the day of show at the venue.
- ADA parking is available in the Main Lot located near the Box Office (first lot to the right as you enter the park, and Lot 2 located by the entrance gates to the show. When the parking attendant scans your parking pass tell him you need ADA parking and he will direct you.
- ADA early access is available. Please see security or signage at show entrance to be directed to the correct entrance gate. ADA may enter 15 minutes before doors open. We strongly encourage early access for ADA needs.
- There are ADA spaces held at each ticket price level and you may bring the most accommodating chair for your needs. For general admission shows there is one ADA section in the Golden Circle for Golden Circle ticket holders and one ADA section in the GA for GA ticket holders. But you may also feel free to sit whereever you like in your ticket type section where it is general admission.
- ADA bathrooms are available in the bathroom block conveniently located up front of porta potty block.
- The nature of this park is that it is a natural field and while we will accommodate all to the best of our ability it may have inherent dangers of any open space. Please proceed with caution.
VENUE MANAGEMENT AND SECURITY HAVE THE FINAL SAY ON WHAT IS ALLOWED